Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Passion Of Our Life Purpose

A good question  is  what are our passions.
They are what makes up in our life purpose. 
It is goes with our character, talents and
gifts.

I have  a passion  for  writing  and  sports.
Oh yes for music as well. If I  write down 
my passions I know that I  can list several
more as well.  This comes down  to  what
my purpose  in life.  

The great thing isI can pass it on to others
too. Even those who not inclined in  talking
a lot still pass things on to others by their
actions.  For those of us who like to talk a
good way is to get those who don't as much
is to have them  open up. Easy way is to ask
them questions  about their life and a good
way is to find out their passions. We might
even find common ground.  ❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment