playing sports almost anything we must
have good practice. A tennis pro told me
once we must try for perfect practice if
there is really a thing. Whatever we do
even those things we are very good at we
still want to be better.
Though we are each unique there are
those who might have some of the
same gifts or talent that we can learn
from to get better.
Our purpose will get us through however
our experience along with watching others
can help us alot. Thinking and doing will
get us better. I expecting my writing will
improve or at least I hope so. Encourage
you will be better too.
This I hope will make you a difference
in this world too. Your country will be
a better place. God will add you more
gifts and talents. Those that will be
there when others need them. Keep
your ears open for the gifts and talents
that others will share with you.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
No comments:
Post a Comment