Thursday, August 27, 2026

Attitude and Gratitude

I am still having a cold however it still
important to have a good attitude along
with gratitude when not feeling well well. 

I know things can be frustrating when 
our health isn't what we want it to be
and I would like to get back to doing
things. At least I know I can write and
encourage you all despite the cold. 

I miss out on things right now so when
I get back to it be stronger with good
attitude and gratitude for what I have. 

I went to the  grocery store to get more
food along with seeing people.  I saw
a woman with a nice jeep when  we were
both leaving.  I said that would be a great 
place to sleep. She said I don't think so.
I said good when going on a camp out.
She laughed and I wished her a wonderful 
day.  

Humor is a good way to interact with 
people. I at least do so.  ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment