Sunday, August 16, 2026

Getting To Know People

It is important to get to know
people. The reason I get out
to use my purpose is to get to
know what they are like.

Here in the United States we have 
so people that are from elsewhere.
We have people not only from other
areas in the United States but
those come offer countries. 

The population in my community 
has grown a lot since I was a child
however it still a small town. There
is more building of homes and 
apartments in the north end.
When I was a child the north was
all forest.  Now it is more population 
than the original town though it has
grown as well.

The largest trouble now is the roads 
and getting the traffic larger. What is
disturbing people drive slower on the
highway when I think they can go faster.

Again I find it interesting to know people 
and help them at the same time. To use
my personality and encouragement.

We have a good population of those
from the military since we have the 
army,  Navy and Air Force. It has been 
this way since I was young. 

Those who move in it is good to them 
aquainted with other and join community. 
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment