to invest in others. I am sure to that
how it may work depending on the
country and culture that you live in.
I know in the United States we have
the North, south, east and west regions.
They have different cultures then
we have 50 states so each can
be different than another. We add
in minorities and immigrants from
other countries as well.
So investing in others is important
though knowing how is too. Though
we are unique there others that come
from the same kind of background.
It is important to know about the others
to. It is like moving into another neighbor-
hood.
I live 35 miles south and west from Seattle.
I live in a small town so a bit different.
It feels like living in another country as
far as Seattle. We have similarity where
the standard of living goes and the high
tech industry too.
Investing in others us to know their
story and they yours. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
No comments:
Post a Comment