time. It isn't always easy as we know.
We need to be around those who are
positive as much as we can too.
There are those who might not be
positive however they need our help
to become positive. We can learn
from them.
If you are shy just say hi to someone.
You might be surprised what happens.
Even though I am a talkative person
I enjoy it when someone new says
hello.
When I was walking on Wednesday a
woman said hello to me. She said
her name is Kelly. I had seen her
while walking before. I am sure
she saw me before too. Usually she
was walking with someone else
however this time alone.
Kelly wanted to know where I grew up.
She actually knew someone living
in that area. Found she is a teacher
and taught someone with that name.
I am pretty sure was his grandfather.
He still lives there moving into the
house he grew up in.
She had a basketball in her hand and
I had seen her shooting in the gym
before. I found out I knew her high school basketball coach as well. So these
conversations are good. I look forward
to more of them with her. At least until
school starts in a few weeks.
Keep your head up and s smile even
when yiu don't feel like it. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
No comments:
Post a Comment