Saturday, September 12, 2026

The Use of AI

Now AI is becoming very big now. 
You may like using it or not. It
does have merit. 

I use AI to ask questions. I know
some use it for writing. I won't 
here at all. A couple times I 
used it on my website herbnightingale.com

Even in writing asking the right 
question and topic is important.

If you are still searching for your 
life purpose  AI can help you out. 
There is even tests where you can 
enter your interests and hobbies.

I asked finding my life purpose.  The
first thing AI said it is an ongoing 
process.  I may mention some of 
what AI has said. 

The exciting thing our life purpose 
gets more exciting day. The main
reason the people we meet and 
what we find out more about us.

Whether you speak with AI or not
may your purpose be better today.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment