Friday, October 9, 2026

Grateful and Strong

We should always be great for what we
have. Sometimes it isn't easy to remember.

I know I am blessed to live in a country 
where freedom is a daily occurrence 
where many of you don't have that.

It is important to stand firm and be strong 
when life isn't the way we think it should 
be. Whether living in a safe place or not
we have to fight in a spiritual way. If
necessary get down on our needs.

We don't want to fight but sometimes 
it is necessary. I find that I have to spend
less time on social media for how so
much negative words are spoken. 

May you be well and stir up when necessary.
When the negative comes to your mind speak
against it.  You will do better and those in
your area of influence will be greatful. 
 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment