Friday, November 16, 2018

Helping Others


The thing about this time of the year there is a great need to help others. Actually it is something we should be doing all year long and those of us living our life of purpose are doing so.

During the holiday season the need is being recognized more. If there is a place we want to be plugged in all year long this is a good time to start. We can enjoy whatever it is that we plan to do. I feel the people are more important than what we probably doing for them and I am sure they feel the same way.

Again this year at the end of the month right after Thanksgiving I will being helping  the youth of my church to sell Christmas trees. My main job is to show the families buying the tree the best one for them to purchase and then load the tree on the top of their car or truck. I enjoy spending time with the youth, adult volunteers and the families buying  the trees. I find it satisfaction in doing so for several hours on a weekend.

Whatever time you have whether a lot or little go out and find yourself helping others during this holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment