Friday, November 29, 2013

bullying


I don’t expect to  write to many like this to my blog but since bullying seems to be a big issue this day I would speak about it since I have some experience in that area, and would like to  encourage both parents  and kids.

I did experience some bullying when I was a child. In my day there wasn’t seem to be a problem with guns, and knives. At least not in Gig Harbor! I know being bullied you feel alone.  Also, I know it is hard to tell your parents or others real close to you.  I never told my parents; however, if you can I recommend you do. If you find still hard to do I than would find someone older that you can tell what is going on, and help you out of the situation.  I understand those who have considered, or taken their life.  I used to fall asleep on many occasions crying, and wishing God would let me go. I know it is not the answer no matter how painful it gets.  It is hard to deal with bullies that are taller and larger than you; however, they do it because they are very insecure.  Though it was very tough time in my life I feel now it has made me a stronger person in so many ways.  With help of an older person you can stand up for yourself. I am not talking about violence, but letting them know you are not weak either.  I had one experience in ninth grade where someone said that I was setting in their chair in the cafeteria.  I let them know I didn’t see their name on the chair. One of their friends came by and asks me to step outside. He was much taller, and I had no chance at all. So I went ahead and threw the chair in his direction.  I walked out of the cafeteria, and neither one of them bothered me again. I think they may have thought I was crazy or something.  Doing something unexpected may help out as well. I hope this helps out any parent or child is dealing with bullying. Again either tell your parents, or get an older friend. Standup and be strong. I promise you will be a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment