Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Introduction


Hello my name is Herb Nightingale and this is the introduction to my new blog. I am single and available in my fifties.   I live in a small town called Gig Harbor Washington which is 35 miles southwest of Seattle. I know it is an unusual name which I will speak about at another time. The reason I call my blog Herb’s look at life and sport is because I grew up a big sport's fan as well as playing Little League baseball, and basketball. Also, wanted to play football, however, my parents wouldn’t allow me to, but I will speak about that at another time.  So I know I could write about sports, however, there is a lot of sport blogs and sport radio as well so decided to write beyond the sports world. At times I will write my opinion about my local teams the Seahawks, Mariners, and UW Huskies. I am not a big soccer fan so I leave the Sounders to others. But mainly I will write about life. It will be about where I live, and my family. Ideally I would like to travel, and get paid for it. I do have family in many different parts of the world so I will spend time writing about many of them.  Also, I will write about the towns in Washington as well, along with other places. I will look at my past, present, and future. If you would like you could call this my story.  I hope this will bring out your life story as well. I look forward to any comments as well. 

My next couple blogs I will speak about my father, and older brother Dick who no longer are here. I miss them very much, and let you know some of their story. Until next time, many blessings to each one of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment