Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas


Hello everyone it is one day till the magic day of Christmas. I know some won’t celebrate because of their religion, however, we can all get together with family and love one another; Joy to the World and Peace on Earth. Also, I think we can make difference in others life as well. I am thinking about sports where two teams are playing, and the score is tied with only a few minutes remaining; neither one wants to go into overtime.  What can we do to break the tie so our team will win? Or in another way how can we go the extra mile.

Also, I want to reach out to my relatives up in Canada.  Last week my cousin Rob Shaw, his son Mike was in a very bad skiing accident in Colorado, and is in St. Anthony’s Hospital in Denver.  He did send a video through Facebook showing that his legs and arms are moving, however, he will be going through rehab for some time. So keep him in your thoughts and prayers.  His attitude is very good, and appreciates everyone. The skiing team he coaches stopped by the other day in his hospital room, and all showed support. They mentioned how much he inspired them. So to you Mike and family up north have a extra Merry Christmas.

Again everyone have a great Christmas. I will check in with you in a few days. Much love Herb.

No comments:

Post a Comment