Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Travel


 
I want to get on a jet plane; I have the time but not the money to travel so what do I do?  Easy would be to win the lottery, however, the odds against that so I am brainstorming.

You don’t have the time but you have the money well you can support my adventure.  Each time I write on my blog about the trip your name will be mentioned. Ok you have the time and the money but you don’t have anyone to accompany you. I can do that as well as long you pay expenses.  Ok you have time, money, and companionship but you don’t have someone to watch home.  I can do that too; as long as your home is not in Washington State.  I will mention your adventure as well as my time in your town.

Other ideas I could get a job with an airline where I can go wherever they fly and write about those places in their travel magazine or website. Of course there are travel sites I could look to write for as well. One I never thought before, but I heard someone mention the travel channel. Several months ago I thought being a tour guide; however, there are not so many of those jobs around but still on my mind.

Besides getting on a jet plane would travel by train. I haven’t seen a lot of the United States so I think it would be cool going town to town. Since I enjoy walking I would walk around the town; find the local hot spot and get stories from the locals. Depending on the town may have to stay a few days to get the full feeling. I could be known as Herb the train traveler.

Now time to investigate since there are so many possibilities.

I will let you know what happens, and of course if you want the first idea and help me than I am a happy camper.

January 29 is my brother Jack’s birthday so I want to wish him right here a Happy Birthday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment