Monday, February 3, 2014

Seahawks


So excited because the Seattle Seahawks won the Super Bowl; been a long time coming. They not only won but by a large margin over Denver 43-6. Whether they won or not I still would consider them champions!

In so many ways they showed us how to be champions. I have spoken already about this so I will try not to repeat them. I hope that you are working on the changes that will make you a champion.  I know for me it is working on a daily basis. So much of it is a mental discipline.

Quarterback Russell Wilson gives credit to his dad who told him regardless of limitation he could anything. Wilson was always told he was too small, but did not stop believing in himself. It would be nice if everyone had a dad who would encourage us that manner. Being humans we naturally have limitations, but we have talents and gifting as well. We need to focus on them instead; we need not to listen to those who say we cannot accomplish our goals.

Every Seahawk player I heard on the radio and TV spoke about working hard and being a family. To be a champion we must sacrifice, and keep focus. Also, I add to it hit hard as well.

Have a great day Champion!

No comments:

Post a Comment