Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Continue Sun

It is amazing that the sun is continued to shine here in Gig Harbor, Washington.  We are getting a pre-summer I guess? I wonder if it is part of global warming.  We expect have rain come again probably by the weekend.   This is a second time the temperatures have been in the 80s in the last month.   I don’t really remember this happening before given record highs for this time of the year.  Even so March, April, and May we have had record rain fall as well. I expect the same in June as well; hopefully, this all means that we will have a very sunny summer as well.

I hope that everyone is having a really good 2014 year so far. I know to that we can have obstacles in our ways as well.  I believe that everyone is meeting their goals for the year, and recognizing the talents that you have as well. Also, that the families have become stronger as well.

I am looking forward to find more places in the area to walk and ride as well this summer in the area.  Also, I am looking forward to seeing my nephews Ian, and Danny along with my brother Jack this summer as well. I hope that everyone’s summer will work out. You will see families and friends that you haven’t seen in a while.


I believe that 2014 will be a year that many of us will think of it as a year that they haven’t felt, or seen in a long time.  I desire reconciliation for those families that have been apart for a longtime be brought back together.  I believe our desires can be fulfilled.  This morning I saw a sign on a store that said “Victory is Ours:, I believe it can all be true.  Also, I want us to think wonderful of those we all know that are no longer with us in a very good way, and not be angry about it depending on the circumstances they died. I want us to be encouraged in all situations. We have faith regardless what happens in our lives. I really hope this encourages you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment