Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Having a Positive Attitude



At the beginning of the year I wrote about working on changes on our lives. I am sure some would end after a month because it is not easy thing to do.

I think when it comes to the changes is to have a positive attitude which is not always an easy thing to do. I continue to work on my changes; however, they fail some times. Circumstances sometimes get in the way as well.

Most of the time we must do is realize that we are like on a race, and we have to know that we will fall but must pick ourselves up to continue on. A lot of that has to do with our attitude. I believe to continue with a positive attitude it is important to meditate on a regular basis. We can think in our minds that we can make it regardless how things seem to be. Currently I am trying to lose weight, and I find it sometimes difficult to try making my goal; however, if I continue I will make it even if it takes longer than I want to. The most important thing is to make the weight that I want to be at. This is important for any changes to our lives.

I am looking to be able to ride my new bike as well. It is difficult because I am not where I would like to be, but I know that I continue working at it I will make it. I found that some years back, possibly ten or twenty years ago I had a heart attack without realizing it. Next week I may find out whether I will need a defibrillator installed in my heart. Thinking positive at least I am still alive, and the defibrillator will keep me alive along with God’s grace.


Shows to me meditating and think positive thoughts will help me through any type of circumstance. Also, I know having friends and family with all their love help me through. It is important to let those closest to us when we are going through tough times. It is important all changes will happen even if it takes longer than we want.

No comments:

Post a Comment