Monday, August 18, 2014

Seattle Visit



A couple weeks ago my brother along with his son’s Ian and Danny my mother and I met them in Seattle. Here I am going to show some pictures I took.


Looking up at the Space Needle from ground level. Did make me feel a bit dizzy.


Looking out to downtown Seattle from the observation deck of the Space Needle. I was surprised I was not dizzy.



Looking at Lake Union from the observation deck.



A tree in Volunteer Park. I am not sure what it is I have never seen it anywhere else. Very unusual I say.



Another view of Lake Union with Seattle this time from Gas Works Park.


I hope you enjoy these pictures. As you can see Seattle is a beautiful place. If you have never been to Seattle I recommend it highly. While visiting you will see people from many different places. Seattle is a very international city.

No comments:

Post a Comment