Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Being Happy!



In my opinion everyone has their own idea about what makes themselves happy. Usually it has to do with their background, culture, family, and personality. What makes me happy may not be the same as what makes you happy. I would even say that not everyone in my family have the same idea of being happy as I do. The reason is that I enjoy different things then other members of the family do. I am sure that we do enjoy some things the same but they may enjoy other things that I do not.

My idea of being happy is to be content in all things. Of course, it is not always an easy thing to accomplish. For some the idea of being happy is enjoying their job and family. For others it could be a hobby they are involved in. I find that in this life it is so easy to be stressed because of the job, or finances. It could be situations that are happening as well which could include poor health. It is hard not to be stressed at times but the more we can be content I believe the better off we are.


Though life can be difficult I believe being content makes it much easier to make it. Another thing I believe can make us happy is to have a purpose in our lives. I may call it a direction as well. The most important thing to be happy is to define what it means to each one of us. I do not believe we will get everything that we want in life but the more important things in our lives will make it much easy to handle. This is another reason I believe being content makes me happy.

The beginning of this month I mentioned that I wanted this year to be a year of adventure. What it may mean to me can be totally different than other people as well. If I feel that I am living an adventure then likely I will be more content. This does not mean that I will be content at all times but the more often that I am the happier I will be.


I really do hope that what I am writing here will help each person out. I know it is helping me out by expressing my thoughts. I want to become happier and content each day with a purpose and adventure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment