Friday, February 13, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day



 

I am one to promote family, friends, and love so I want to wish everyone a happy Valentine’s Day.

I know for many it will not seem like a good day. It is hard for those who like me are single and have no partner in their life. If you know someone who is single give them at least a card and possibly some flowers. I am sure they will really appreciate you doing it for them. I know I certainly would.

There are others that are in relationships that feel bad as well. In 2014 there was a lot of talk in the National Football League about domestic violence. I am sure it is a lot more wide spread then I ever thought before. The victims need to know that they are not alone. The abusers need to know they have free will and have chosen to do the abusing.  Some may call it a disease but I think it goes way beyond that. Both the victim and the abuser need to find help. I know often it is kept secret but both parties need to have family and friends that will love them through it. Make Valentine’s Day a day to help them.

There are others that may not be physically abused but they are emotionally. Also, they could not feel the love from their partner.  They maybe in the relationship because they do not want to be alone; they likely have children they do not want to be separated from either.

We need to remember everyone, and for each one to feel the love. If you do not have the resources to give them a valentine card or flowers everyone can use a hug and a smile; we all need to feel that we belong. There is nothing worse than being alone and feel in darkness.

Again have you a wonderful Valentine’s Day. Let each person know the love you have to give. We have free will and a free gift. Enjoy this wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment