Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Thank You



 

Again I want to thank you all for reading my blog whether it is often or just once. I amazed how many of you are from around the world. It makes me really think that I am making a difference.

Like I have said in many of my blogs it is important for each of us to make a difference in other people’s lives. How important family and friends are. How we each have a purpose in this life no matter how insignificant we think we are.

I really love you all even those who I have never met in person. I find it an honor to share my thoughts as well as my life and the stories I tell.

I have had some friends on social media that have been real concerned with the negative words that are spoken. I believe it is important to write things that are as positive as we can. The truth is that we all go through terrible stuff at times, and we do not have to write negative or terrible things when we feel depressed.

I know that my life has its ups and downs.  There are things and circumstances that I would change if I could; however, there are some things I do not have any control of. For example, how other people feel about me. I know that not everyone has good feelings about me. I would like everyone to like me though I do know it is impossible.  The important thing is for me to be around people in my life who do like me and in many cases love me.

Just like in my writings I try to live with a positive outlook. Make the changes in my life that I can do. I still waiting for the circumstances in my life that I would rather have changed and have no control over to do so. I have waited a long time on some of them; however, I believe they will come to pass in the future. It is important for each of us to hold onto hope and faith. The most important gift we have to hold onto is love. We must make sure we never lose love no matter anything.

I hope everything is going well with you all this week. If you are going through trouble and tribulation all of us are with you. It is important to let those closest to us know what is going on even if all they can do is pray. Again thank you and many blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment