Monday, June 29, 2015

Changes Happening


Last Friday the U.S. Supreme Court decided it was time to make Gay Marriage across the whole land. I am sure everyone has an opinion from one side to the other. Here in the state of Washington Gay Marriage is on the box for a while.

I have to say that I am against Gay Marriage. For someone who is straight, a Christian who struggles with being single it is hard to deal with; however, now gay marriage is a reality.

I hope that those who are getting married in the gay community they will have the same struggles, and obstacles as straight people do. All relationships have their ups and downs. Playing with words gay marriage does not mean that you will be happy. I hope you get the pun I just said. Anyway, I am not going to put judgment on them. It is there sort of already. As a Christian I am called to love the sinner. I am sure some will disagree that it is a sin, however, I am calling it what it is. So in other words I will love them, respect them, and act toward them like anyone else; however, if they ask I will tell the truth.

The thing is we all have issues that we deal with on a daily basis. The thing is how we handle them. I know often I don’t do a very good job. I need God’s grace like everyone else. The most important thing is deal with the issues, repent, and move on. I desire to love God with my heart the best I can. I know regardless how I act he loves me. He loves the gay person as well; however, they need to deal with it and realize that it is sin. They are like the rest of us in bondage to sin.

What I desire for all of us is that we become champions. We live out the destiny and purpose God has for us. Be truly champions we have to deal with our issues like I had already mentioned. I believe part of my destiny and purpose is to speak truth with love. What kind of love is it if we don’t speak truth. If I had children and they were doing wrong things what kind of parent would I be if I didn’t let them know of their wrongs. What kind of parent would I be if I didn’t discipline them when they needed it. Love does not mean that I allow those things that should not be.

I am sure in the future there will be other changes happening that we all have to deal with whether we agree or not. The world continues to get darker though there will be light as well. The important thing is for us to keep going know that truth will win in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment