Monday, January 11, 2016

Changes


I have to say I am not really that much into changes; however, I want you to know that I plan to write something almost every day. Of course, this will depend upon circumstances. I wrote last week at the beginning of the New Year that I wanted to write additional things besides just memories of the past and encouragement. I will still do these things depending how much I remember of the past and what to encourage. I don’t expect anyone to read this blog everyday but I do like it when you all read this as often as you do. Also, I may write somethings to get off my chest once in a while. I think it is real healthy sometimes. Life is not perfect and we all get discouraged at times so writing what I feel I hope not only me everybody else as well.

Let you know that I won’t write much about politics since we are having a presidential election at the end of the year. The only thing I can say about it right now is that I won’t be voting for any of the front runners that are there right now. In fact I have to say if the current front runners win the election our country is in a bad place of affairs. I hope someone will step up to run in the election that I could feel good about voting for. Another thing I know is that by summer time I will be very sick of the political ads that will be shown.

Something I do want to get off my chest right now has to do with relationships. I have to say that most relationships are hard even the very best ones. I am not going to say anything about a particular relationship. For one thing there really is not one. I am sure I am not the only one who feels this way but I don’t like it when people I have had relationships primarily at church decide to move along to another church. I know that most have a good reason to do so. In fact I moved to my current church seven or eight years ago. I had a very good reason to move on; however, I have to say that most if not all of them that I used to have fellowship with at least once a week I miss them dearly. I wish we were still in regular fellowship.  Also, there are others that I wish I spent more time with as well. Many of these people I see on line through social media but seeing people in the flesh is a whole lot nicer in my mind. So I have to say if you plan to change churches or leave an organization like a club to think about it heavily and serious before doing so because your relationships will change. If fact those you are close to make sure they understand why you have decided to leave. Along with that make every effort to keep on a relationship with the close ones. Words of encouragement we can all use as many friends as we can get. I have to say that applies to family as well.

Anyway until tomorrow enjoy your day and may you be very blessed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment