Wednesday, February 3, 2016

How You Feel


Today I feel good tomorrow is always a mystery

One thing I know for sure

Everyone has good and bad days

What you do about them makes the difference

Even on the bad days I try to use humor so they get close to the good ones

When I wake up in the morning I have left yesterday behind

Let’s see what today brings

Whatever the case is we are blessed though we do not always know or remember

We all have a purpose today for tomorrow may not come

Let the sun shine even during the darkest hours

Though we may not know we are created in God’s image so we do have a purpose

We are fallen and imperfect humans however we are still the apple of his eye

Let’s see and feel what is before us for those who come into our path may need us today

Go in peace though we are at war

For we cannot trust in our feelings only in today

No comments:

Post a Comment