Tuesday, February 23, 2016

I Hope You ARE Doing Well


When it comes to conversation I find it fairly easy on the service anyway. I am sure like most people I do not want to talk about serious things unless it is to someone close that I trust. I know most people are in the same boat because it is the reason that there are professionals we can go to if necessary.

Most of the time when I am talking I will joke around depending on the person. We can tell those it maybe more important to talk seriously. Last Saturday a fellow I do not know real well however I see him at the coffee shop once in a while he told me that no matter how he feels coming in that I always make him feel a lot better when he leaves. I call that part of my encouragement to others. We all have good and bad days so if I can make things better for someone else I like it. No matter what sure makes my day feel a lot better.

This Friday I will be going through a procedure that is not seriously. At least I hope so anyway. LOL.  Today and tomorrow I will be eating a low fiber diet than on Thursday and Friday I will be on fluids only. Friday will be tough since it is the second day of no food and procedure is in mid-afternoon. Also, I will be taking my mother to the regular breakfast time on Friday so I will be watching others eating. On the positive side if there is one I have done that before not eating while others are.

What I am hoping for is to lose several pounds easy. Last August I gained ten pounds all from water in my stomach and legs. I have found it is not easy to remove those pounds so I am hoping as easy they came on they will leave in the same manner in the next few days.

Another thing I hope is to be able to get on a regular diet where I can lose at least one or two pounds a week until the end of the year. My idea is to have a diet similar to what I am doing now through Friday. Not an easy thing to do I am sure you know.

Anyway I hope you are doing well yourself. I know that I won’t get the answer from you unless you leave a comment which is OK with me. The most important thing is that you know that you’re doing well. If you do have some issues find a friend that you can talk too. I know it is not easy because I don’t want to share things that I really should.

In the last two or three years my issues has been my health which I have mentioned a few times. The nice thing is that my health is in pretty good shape now and it is the reason I am able to do the procedure I will be going through on Friday. I hope this will be the last thing to do for the next several years in regards to my health. My regular doctor says that I am in pretty good health. The most important thing for all of us to do is to go through these standard procedures so our health will stay this way.

So if your health is in any question even in a small amount I recommend seeing your doctor. Often people die when they are not checked over.

In the end be positive. I know often I think of myself more than I do others however it is important to help our friends and family. May you have a great rest of the week and God bless you.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment