Friday, February 12, 2016

It’s Friday


Most everyone looks forward to Friday because it means the weekend is coming up. I have to say this is a good thing however it would be nice if we could think every day was Friday except of course Saturday and Sunday.

I am sure some businesses don’t like Friday because they know some of their employees don’t work as hard on Fridays as they do the rest of the week. I always tried to work hard on Friday’s to because it means the day goes by faster. I had a period of time though where I had to work on Saturdays so it wasn’t the same that is for sure. I had Tuesday or Wednesday off so no two days off in a row however I was able to make appointments that were not available on the weekends so it was an added plus but when Saturday came available to take off I still took the full advantage of it. Always nice to have two days off in the row that is for sure. I have to say though Sunday and Monday are good days off too. You get all the major holidays off plus can do those things can’t do on either Saturday or Sunday. The major holiday thing can be a back fire to though because you don’t get a three day weekend off however the extra money helps real well though.

So whatever your attitude is in regards to Friday think about every day in the same way. I know it is not easy thing to do unless you really love your job. This is the real secret to enjoy your job enough that you like going to work every day. We are all human after off so two days off in a week is real nice unless you are one of those people who are workaholics. In that case if you are a workaholic I recommend relaxing once in a while. Take an advantage of the time off. If you feel that you must work than find something else to occupy your time that is enjoyable as well. So a good hobby is an idea. I know some men and women have workshops next to their garage. Do something that you always wanted to do but never got around to it. I have to say doing this writing falls in for me to say things and ideas to other people. Like I have said we all have a purpose and destiny. Our jobs do not necessarily have to be all of our purpose and destiny. Remember when you retire it is important to find something else to do. If you can afford it start out by doing some traveling. I know you can’t do that all the time even if you can afford it so other things shout fit in. A good idea is to be a volunteer or find a part time job that would get you out some of the time.

Anyway enjoy your Friday today and have a wonderful weekend. Whatever you do on the weekend don’t forget to relax some to. If you have grandchildren spend some time with them. Until next time be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment