Monday, February 29, 2016

Leap Day


What is there to say about Leap Day when it only comes every four years. It is easy to remember what year because it is the same as the presidential election. By the way I am tired of already what I have heard about the election. Oh Boy!  Why do people have to write about it on social media? I have decided not to respond to any of them because truthfully I don’t like any of the front running candidates so I won’t vote unless something changes which I am sure many will say that I am not a true America. On the other hand I say why vote for anyone you do not want for President. I do hope there is someone I can vote for when November comes around.

Anyway back to the primary topic in Leap Day. I don’t really have much memories of past Leap Day’s the thing though I always want to know those whose birthday is February 29 what do they do on the other three years before the next one comes up. Do they celebrate on the 28th or just skip the birthday? One thing I am sure they celebrate their birthday like no other.  Say that I am thirty-two years old since I am not born on leap day does that make them eight? Oh so confusing to say the least. I hope you know someone today is their birthday so you can have a great time and ask them all about the questions the rest of us have.

Also, what are you doing for the extra day we are having this month and year? Are you taking this off like it is a holiday or is it just another day at work.  Anyway Happy Leap Day to all and look forward to you again four years.

No comments:

Post a Comment