Friday, February 26, 2016

Calling You Friend


We all go through things in our lives that we need to call someone friend. I know that I write a lot about family and friends however I think it something very important that we continue to remember those close to us.

Regardless what happens in our lives we truly call those who will do anything for us as a friend and that can be someone in our family as well. Later today I will be going for a procedure and a friend of mine Art will be driving me to the procedure. Art I consider a friend because he has helped me out in each procedure I have gone through the last couple years. When I ask he does not hesitate to say yes. He is willing to take time off work to help me out. If he was unable to do so he would find someone to take his place. I call him a true friend. I know that there are others who would do the same.

I hope that everyone has a friend like Art who will be there for us when we need them. I know that there are others that will help me out however I can count on Art always. It is not that the others won’t help however Art is close and willing to do so. I try not to take too much of Art though and I will remember this to help him out whenever he needs me.

I want to continue encourage all of us to be family and friend. Whatever we can do for others the better person we will be. I believe being a friend is a strong part of our purpose and destiny in this life. We are all set in a place on this earth to help those around us. There is a perfect reason we may run into someone at any time and place. Look back in your life where situations happened because you were in the right place at the right time. Also, it is possible you missed something to because of the timing. There is a true possibility that you missed an accident because you were not on time. I know I try to be on time as often as I can because that is me however if I am late it could change how the day went or my life.  Often I meet someone who I may not have if I would have been a minute or even a second later; does really show that life for us has a meaning to itself.

Though it is important to make our plans for the day and stay on time we should go with the flow as well. I know I have been upset by circumstances sometime however we should not be so stressful because things are meant to be though we think differently.

Remember to say hello to a family member or a friend today. Also, if possible make a new friend today. I know someone could make my life new today.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment