Monday, March 21, 2016

You Are the One For Me


The day we met I knew my life would never be the same again

You opened my eyes to a new world

Right then I believed in you

You are the one for me

I wake up in the morning knowing you are right next to me

When I am in the battle your love comforts me

My dreams become your dreams

Others may not believe in me I know you do

Walking hand by hand puts a smile on face

The world is a safer and more loving place with you on my side

People may laugh at me however you laugh with me

No matter what others say to me I know you are the one for me

Each day is a new day

The sun comes up and you make me shine

At night when the stars come out I know the day has been good

Your love makes me strong

You are the one for me

No comments:

Post a Comment