Friday, April 15, 2016

Finding a Grateful Heart


Today I decided it is time to leave my kingdom and my people to the land across the River.

My Father the King said “Did I not give you everything in my entire kingdom.”

Yes Father everything except one thing and I must go search for it outside the River.

“What is it my son” said the King.

I must find the grateful heart. I will return as soon as I do. I have no idea how long it will take.

“Our people are kind and gentle aren’t they my son.”

Yes they are Father however there is not one who has a grateful heart.

“Why must you insist in finding this grateful heart?”

I and our people will not be complete without this my Father.

“Ok if you must go do so; however, remember this Kingdom is yours and still will be in your return. I love you my son.”

I love you Father and our Kingdom will be richer when I return with the grateful heart. Good bye Father and many blesses to you and our people.

No comments:

Post a Comment