Sunday, April 3, 2016

Hi There


It is Sunday so we can all relax. Anyway I am not going to write anything real special today just about different subjects. The most important thing for me to say today is remember to be you. For there is only one you and no one else can be which for many of us a good thing.

I have mentioned before and say it again we sure have had a lot of rain this winter so real nice to have spring arrive. The national weather service said that Seattle had a record rainfall of 43.33 inches from October 1 through March 31. It broke the record for the same period by two inches which is not a big deal however our yearly rainfall is 36 inches. I have never seen it pour like it has been doing. We had more rivers than I have seen before and there were days I could not go for a walk. I found though times I could go out in the early morning before the rain came. This kind of rain it is hard to be singing in the rain.

This week it is nice to see the sun come out however expecting some showers this week. I just hope not downpours. Even the days it rains I like seeing the sun for a little while. Here in Western Washington the weather can change very fast just in a matter of a few minutes.

We all have heard April showers bring May flowers we don’t have to wait this year since the flowers have already come. Up north of Seattle in Skagit Valley they have their Tulip festival. A great way for a family to spend their day; there are those who have lovely gardens too.

Not only spring brings out the sun more often it is nice to see more light as the days go by. Today is the beginning of major league baseball and the kids around her from t-ball all away through high school are playing ball. Of course there are those who play soccer as well as track. Also those really into American football are going through spring practice.

The office at my apartment complex said that next Saturday they have someone coming in to take any old furniture and clothes that we want to get rid of. I don’t have old furniture to get rid of however it will be nice to lighten the closet. There are some clothes I do not wear anymore primarily because I don’t like them. It would be nice to see our neighbors and what they are looking to get rid of.

Speaking of getting rid of something are you as tired of the presidential race as I am. I told friends on FB that I was not going to say anything there because I am tired of what others are saying so I just skip their posts. I hope another candidate will come about because right now I am not looking at voting for any of them. That is all I am going to say about the subject. I am sure you are as tired about it as me. I may get back to it in October or November.

Yesterday which was Saturday Seattle open up a new floating bridge; of course the governor had to be there and they had a bike ride along with a 10k to start it off. One of my friends from childhood said that there was so many people running that she did not keep her time because she had enough trouble not tripping. So many people wanted to go over this new bridge at some point there was a traffic jam because it was at capacity for the amount of vehicles allowed on it. Positive side the weather was real nice so could just relax. Another thing there is a nice view from the bridge so they could enjoy seeing it while driving slowly.

I guess that is it for now enjoy the day and let the spring season be real nice for you.

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment