Sunday, May 22, 2016

Hello Everyone!





This morning I am wondering if I have anything to say or write about. My friends would say I always have something to say which I have to admit is true. If nothing else happens at least we get a lot of laughs happening.

I am sure there are those who would like to talk about politics however I decided to say nothing about it at least on social media because I am so tired of people posting their opinions. All I know I have no one to vote for right now. In my opinion none of them are good candidates. Who will be the next president of the United States just flip a coin I say. In the end we must pray something will change. An unknown candidate comes forward. I am amazed that the republicans had eight years to bring a good candidate forward and they did not do so. At least no one who decided to run that is.

When it comes to life it is the best we get the most out of it. Circumstances a lot of times rule what is going on in lives. We must decide that we will rule the circumstances instead of them ruling us. Easier said than done I have to say.

Yesterday (Saturday) rained for a good part of the day so I hung out at the coffee shop for a little while longer meeting and talking with friends. I am wondering why we didn’t have coffee shops earlier. So nice to have a place to meet up with people to do some chatting; speaking of chatting some people want to chat on line but not meet in person. I don’t understand that at all. Oh I have to say that is on dating sites that is. Maybe they feel that they have to commit to another person or not sure whether the person maybe crazy. I try to let them know that I am not crazy and we can meet in a public place like a coffee shop. What an amazing idea.

On Mother’s Day my brother had the idea to hire someone to come in and organize the place for her. She thought it was a very good idea however she started organizing herself. Sometimes it takes someone to suggest something for us to get off our you know what. I went out and bought her a three level plastic container to put in things in like pencils and scratch pads. Already has made the place look better. We may not need an organizer after all. The important thing is to keep things tidy. What a novel idea! LOL!! Doing little things can go a long ways that is for sure.

What is great about today? It is another day we can enjoy and make a difference in other people’s lives. It allows us not to be so selfish or at the very least not as selfish. I don’t know about you but I find it pretty easy to be selfish because it is part of our DNA. In some respects I find being unselfish is selfish too. That may sound strange but I think it is true. You become unselfish so you don’t have to be selfish which is selfish in a way. Now I am wondering how many times I can write selfish in a sentence or a paragraph. Instead of moving on because it could be selfish on my side I am going to end it right now. Have a great day and I will write you the next time.

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment