Monday, May 23, 2016

Freedom Should Reign





Next Monday here in the United States we will be celebrating Memorial Day. This is the day we remember those who died in all the wars so we as a nation can be free.

Today it seems there are those who want to take our freedoms away. Probably been going on since we became a nation; I am not a conspiracy man but there are little hints here and there. I am sure the majorities of the people of the United States do not realize or maybe do not care that the freedoms are going away. At some point the majority will have to stand up to be sure the freedoms we have will stay. I agree that the minority have rights as well but in the end it all has to do with freedom for all citizens.

Where I see losing the freedoms happens in those who say that they should not be offended or we should not offend anyone. If you disagree with them they come out and say that you hate. I may not agree with people on certain issues but it does not mean that I hate them.  In fact if I did hate them I likely would not say anything at all because why I would I speak to anyone I hate. My opinion is that they are the ones that hate. What I hate is not them but what they are doing and their lifestyle. I speak up because I actually care for them. If you are someone that feels offended by others than I am sorry for you; the truth is that you are not living in freedom but in bondage. You truly believe in your lifestyle you should not care what others think of you at all. When it comes to freedom though right now we are in a free nation we all live in some type of bondage. We all allow something to rule over us. What I am saying here most of all is to live in freedom. Do not let others or circumstances rule us. I declare today that we have a new understanding of freedom and live in it. Ring the bell “freedom reigns”. Have a great week and be free.

No comments:

Post a Comment