Saturday, May 7, 2016

Our Purpose and Destiny


I hope that you read this after seeing the title besides thinking not again. I truly believe that we have a purpose and a destiny. Circumstances can change the purpose and destiny as well.  I have an example that I am going to share and send a link so you can hear and see what I am talking about.

December 17, 2013 my cousin Rob Shaw who lives in Vernon, British Columbia found out that his younger of two sons was in a bad accident where he got involved in a spinal cord injury while skiing near Denver, Colorado. His son’s name is Mike Shaw and he was a lifelong skier who was coaching Canadian Olympic hopeful skiers. He was process of showing them a move when the accident occurred. Anyway he was paralyzed for several days and the thought he could be that way for the rest of his life. Anyway he has recovered and is now a motivational speaker. He speaks often how the accident changed his life. So this the point why I say purpose and destiny may change.

This week Mike has put out a documentary called “The Healing Agent”. This is his story from when he was child through the accident and onto the other side. I am sure you find his story to be inspiring. So I am sending you the link and share it with your friends too. I have heard stories like this but I have new way looking at when it someone in your family that has gone through the experience. The accident not only changed Mike’s life but everyone who knows him. Here is the link  http://beta.redbull.tv/video/AP-1MSKNX6KN1W11/the-healing-agent

One last thing here before I let you go. Remember we all have a story which is what I try to share each and every day in a one form or another. I recommend that you share your story in a way that you most feel comfortable in. You may feel that people would not want to hear your story however that is not true at all. Each and every day we learn something either from someone else or our daily experience. In the end enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment