Sunday, June 12, 2016

In the Clouds

A common cloud cover in Seattle Washington



I am sure you are wondering what I am going to write about today. Actually about clouds that is. Very simple yes.

I am sure most people take clouds for granted most of the time and I have to admit I do as well. More and more though I am looking at the clouds; right now out my window the sky is full of cloud. They are looking the typical way in the morning deciding whether to rain or not.  In the distance looking toward Seattle and Tacoma I can see a peak of sunshine as well.

Last night coming out of the grocery store the sky was mostly clear with light clouds. Nothing really too excited about other than knowing it wasn’t going to rain at that point.

Actually the grocery store is a bit different than most. They specialize in organic even though you can get some of the staple foods as well. They have hot pizza where you can buy a slice or two along with a whole pizza. They have a coffee shop inside as well where you can buy a beer or a glass of wine too. Friday and Saturday night’s they have music performing by local artists upstairs. So I got myself a glass of wine. I already had dinner so I did not get a pizza. They also have salads and sandwiches as well already to go. Easy place to have lunch or dinner on any day you like. They have specials to so like pizza you can save money on the slices on Fridays. They usually have the standard pepperoni, cheese or a healthy pizza. I find them to be very tasty.

Back to clouds anyway; I believe we can use our imagination in seeing the clouds. Sometimes the formations of the clouds are very interesting and you can use your imagination. For example on Friday morning returning back to Gig Harbor from Tacoma going over the Narrows Bridge the clouds was quite interesting. The cloud straight in front of me looked like an old man. I could see a nose and eyes along with a nice smile. Since driving can be boring sometimes it is nice to use my imagination for entertainment purposes. I look up into the sky often when I am walking as well. Most of the time the clouds are standard but I always want to look to see if something is different in them.

Every morning especially I like looking out at Mt. Rainier. It is so majestic and awesome to see. There are days once in a while where you can’t see the mountain because it is totally covered by clouds. There are days to where a cloud seats right on the top of the mountain while other times in the middle of the mountain. You see I always try to be entertained in so many different ways.

 Update on my fall from Friday. Generally I am doing pretty well. My left leg and elbow are doing just fine; the right leg and elbow are still a little bit sore. The leg hurts a bit because of my sleeping last night and the elbow hurts when I lay my arm on the chair or table. Neither look great but should be all healed in a few days. I am fortunate that I wasn’t wearing shorts when I fell or there would have been more damage. Also I have hard bones like my mother.

Anyway don’t keep your mind in the clouds too much. Enjoy the rest of the day and have a great week coming up.


No comments:

Post a Comment