Monday, June 20, 2016

Who We Are!

One thing I do know in this life that a lot of people have problems among other things. I feel the more I get to know who I am the more I can help others too. I know that many people do not feel the same way or more would be doing the same.
One of my old classmates mentioned on social media how angry and mean people are since social media came along. The truth is people have been angry and mean for a long time however social media has given an outlet for everyone to share it. This year has been more because of the presidential election coming up. I have decided not to read what others are saying on social media about the election. For one thing too much is being said and I just plain got tired of it. I don’t really like any of the candidates and the chances right now that I won’t be voting for anyone. I know some will say you have to vote. My response is to vote for the less of two evils? In fact I am not sure who the less of the two evils is. I am not going to bash anyone other than then what I have said here. Another thing our country can overcome whoever becomes president all we have to do as people do so.
My idea is to be the best person I can be and make a difference as much as I can. Right now I discovering more of who I am and what changes that I can make to be the best the world sees.
Russell Wilson the quarterback of the Seattle Seahawks says that he plans to play in the NFL for another fifteen years to make it a total of twenty years. Not only that he wants to be recognized as the very best and he is a good role model for our youth however for him to get there he has to work at. He will not make it if he just show up it takes a whole lot of work. This shows to me that I have to do the same if I want to accomplish and be a champion, meet my purpose and destiny.  I hope that everyone reading here is up for the challenge as well.
Remember whether we say a word or not people are watching what we are doing. In the same manner we watch others. Oh yes I look forward this to continue to be an adventure and a whole lot of fun on the way too.
Recently meeting and talking with old schoolmates I have heard them say things about me that I did not realize. Each one has said that they thought I was shy, smart and funny. Two out of the three I already knew however I did not consider myself being smart. Mainly because of the obstacles I had to overcome as a youth and because both my brothers were very smart. So I am taking everything I learned from overcoming too be the best champion.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment