Saturday, July 30, 2016

Important That We Stand Up


I have been writing how important it is the majority stand up as well as the minority. If our purpose and destiny is to change the world we must give all we have.

First of all we live a life by example however we must speak up when necessary as well. I probably have been like a lot that I haven’t spoken like I should have however now is the time. We have to stand together and be unified. We have the minority speaking out all over the place and the shootings all over the world are becoming very disturbing.

If we take the guns away from people than they will find another way to kill like the one where the guy used his truck to kill people in France; I am not sure the solution is to have everyone carry guns. The first thing must do is to take down the radical group ISIS. I am sure most Muslims do not care for them either. Gives them a bad name that is for sure; also need to isolate individuals who are shooting or doing other crazy things to.

I am not sure whether we will get back to total peace however we must try the best we can. I am ending here with a quote by Albert Einstein that says it all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment