Thursday, July 14, 2016

Pictures Can Tell Stories


On Wednesday while going out for my daily walk I had my camera with me this time and took a lot of pictures of my home town Gig Harbor, Washington. So you will see the following that I will do a little explaining on each one. These will be primarily ones along the route I walk on the waterfront or across the harbor where I grew up including the house I lived in. My old house has had some work done it but is one of the few still standing. You can see that we had a wonderful view looking out onto the harbor. I am not sure whether I will show everyday however a lot over the next several days. I am planning to go other places nearby to take pictures where I spent some time as a child. Enjoy and thank you very much.
 

                                  The Blue House with all the windows my childhood home


                                            


                                         One of several marinas in Gig Harbor



 
A group of Canadian Geese including little ones.
 


                                  I was walking south on Harborview Drive on the waterfront.



                The Skansie Netshed one of several in Gig Harbor
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment