Friday, July 22, 2016

Setting Goals


I believe for all of us to get where we should land  we need to set goals. I have to say that I am still working on it myself.

The goals can be any part of our life from walking to planning a trip. For example I walk about forty minutes a day and my goal is to increase the time of walking and the distance. I would like to be able to walk up to an hour a day when walking and go faster than I am doing right now. So my goal is to increase a couple minutes at a time and go a little further until I get up to the hour. I know that my time at this point could not go beyond an hour. When I reach that hour than the distance would be next.

I believe to that we can set more than one goal at a time as well which isn’t the easiest thing either. My thought is the goals we can try to achieve will make us better people and get where our lives should be. I would only try to achieve only a couple goals at a time because more could be hard and we may decide to give up. At that point we would not set any goals. After we set these goals than move onto finding other goals to achieve; this could do for work as well in our personal lives. Best of luck in meeting all your goals over time!

P.S. Waking up this morning at 4 am because of lightning and thunderstorm along with an amazing downpour. It has been an unusual weather around here in the Pacific Northwest that I have ever seen this year. We have had hot weather in April, May and now this we have never seen in July. It will be interesting to hear how much rain we will have in a short period of time. So to go with this message above must be setting its own goal for rain, thunder, and lightning.

No comments:

Post a Comment