Saturday, July 23, 2016

I Call On You




There are times I feel in despair and loneliness however you are there when I call on your name

What has happened in our world since Sept. 11 2001 has given us so little hope and I call on you once again

I do go here and there with my thoughts however you are always the one I can call on

Sometimes at peace while at times war I can call on you

My closest friends may think different of me but they are not like you

Whether I hear you or not I know that you are always there and I can call on you

Right now I feel loneliness however I know to that this can change in a moment because of you

Whatever happens I know that I have a purpose and destiny to help those who need hope even when I am in a dark place myself because I let them know to call on you

No matter what happens today or even tomorrow I know that you are right on my side

So I conclude right now saying “Thank You”


No comments:

Post a Comment