Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Looking Up





Every morning I wake up I am so thankful that I am still here.

When I go to sleep at night I amazed that again that I am still here.

There is peace in the morning and at night however I wish there was more in the day time.

I look up because I know that you are looking down on us. Though we do not deserve it you still love us anyway.

Most of us do not even acknowledge you each day unless there is something that we want from you. Of course, that is who you are being here when we need you.

We live each day thinking what love is however we do not really know love at all. For us love is selfish and what we can get from it while in the end love is giving not taking.

Again thanks for looking down when we do not always look up. You continue caring for a world that does not return the same love.

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment