Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Telling My Story





What is so nice about writing is able to tell my story to as many people as possible. I want to be able to encourage others that their lives can change as much as mine has over the years. My life is not perfect by any means and not exactly how I would really like to be.

I am single so it does give me some free time however I would prefer to be married or at the very least in an ongoing relationship. I believe having children would be a blast to. I know having children is hard work as well. I am not living in a dream world when it comes to kids but I am sure most of you that have children feel most of the time they are worth it.

Being single does give me free time but at the same time makes life lonely to. I am not lonely all the time because I do have family and friends but still it would be nice to have someone that I know loves me. She is my friend and we can hug when I especially need one. I hope in the near future that special woman will come my way. I do believe that I am a special person for her to. I am not writing this for dating or others being sorry for me this is just where my life is right now.

In the meantime I know my purpose and destiny is to encourage others along with hope. Some may call it my calling as well. It doesn’t really matter what label is put on but we all have a reason to be here besides getting up in the morning, spending the day working or whatever and then go home at night. We get up the next day and repeat the same thing though it feels that way some times.

Today is one of those days where I have to take my mother to several of her appointments plus she meets up with a couple friends for lunch which they call the lunch bunch though there is not much of a bunch left anymore. I have an appointment myself while she is at one of hers so I will leave her off go to my appointment and return to pick her up again. During that time I look forward to seeing whoever comes along so I can hello at least and who knows a lot more. I will get some time in at a local coffee shop along with my daily walking. Usually I go walking in the morning when it is nice and peaceful however today it seems to be a bit later. Actually it is nice to have a day that seems different than most of the other days. With my mother I am her caregiver or in other term her chauffer. She does appreciate it because she always says thank you and she lets her friends know too. I do get free time besides early in the morning. At least twice a week she goes and plays bridge. It is a good thing because she gets in her time socializing with others along with keeping her mind intact. Certainly something we all need to do. Also she has a life monitor at home so when I am out and about she is able to have contact if she gets in a case for an emergency. This helps both of us feel much better of the situation.

So you now know more of my everyday life as well as what I have shared about my past. I recommend for all to write whether it is a blog or just a journal. Sometime down the road your family will like to know more of your life story.  Until next time keep your smiling going. God bless you too.


No comments:

Post a Comment