Saturday, October 29, 2016

Living a Successful Life





One thing I know for sure there is million answers to the question “What makes a successful life”. What I feel is a successful life is probably different than what many other people think it is. As a Christian a successful life is making to heaven and bringing as many people with me as possible. Beyond that I would help people to change their lives around. Oh yes having a good time with others as well; also fulfilling my life of purpose and destiny. I am sure that I can go on and on with this answer for myself.

I know to that there are those who believe money and power gives them a successful life while others believe having a good family and career. Like I say there is millions of answers to the question. The important thing is for each of us to figure out where we become successful in living this life.

I will end here saying for each of us to use our talents and gifting to help our fellow man. It doesn’t matter whether we become famous or not if we can make a difference in the lives of those around us we have been successful.  


No comments:

Post a Comment