Friday, October 28, 2016

Encouraging Others







 
 I believe the greatest honor we have is to encourage others. On social media I have been attacked for planning to vote for someone other than Donald Trump even if it is not Hillary Clinton. I call what they said making my conscience to feel guilty. I am amazed how far people are going in regards to the Presidential election. I am sure they would not do this under any other circumstance. I wish people would encourage everyone to go out and vote for the candidate they feel best to run the country instead of attacking others. They are doing the opposite of encouraging others.

So back to the main reason in writing this post is that encouraging others I feel is the biggest honor we have. Everyone can be involved it and how the world is today we can all use a word of encouragement. I know the last couple weeks I have received messages from friends and told in person as well that they have been praying for me. It is always bad when someone attacks you on social media. I know that I would never do such a thing even if they don’t agree with me. We have all been given free will by our great Almighty God and no one has the right to go against how we feel. I would say that to anyone that I don’t agree with on issues as well. We will all stand before God on the words we speak and our actions. We are not supposed to judge others. We can let them know when we feel they are going off track but not to bash them. Anything less than love is not encouraging word; want to know where to start with encouraging others begin with your family and friends then go on to those who you do not know. Let them know how much you appreciate them and then on from there.

I want everyone here to know how much I appreciate you reading my blog whenever you have the chance; many blessings to everyone today and over the weekend.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment