Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Making Changes in Our Lives






We all feel like that we need to make changes in our lives. This is true to some degree or another. We are all imperfect so we do things that are imperfect however we can do the changes if we put our minds to it and the grace of God.

The most important thing though is to believe who God has made us to be. I been told a number of things about my life however truly believing is hard to do. We all see what our lives been like and can’t believe that we can actually be the person we are meant to be.

Remember we have a purpose and a destiny in our lives and no matter what has happened up to this point in our lives whether we are close to our purpose and destiny or not we put our minds to it and ask for help it will all come to pass. This is especially true if you know that you’re not living the life that you should. It takes faith along with belief for our lives to be what it is meant to be.

In the bible people’s names had a purpose to their lives. In many cases the parents named the child for what they were going through at the time. Also some had their names changed; for example Jacob became Israel, Simon became Peter and Saul became Paul. You find out what your name means. You might find out who you were meant to be. If your name means something negative you can pray against that. Also if you have known people over the years that have spoken words of negative over your life please forgive them and move on. I know that I have had to do that myself and it has given me freedom. I am not where I know that I should be however I am working that way. Be positive and you will become the person you were meant to be. It will not happen unless you truly go for it. The great thing is not only you will be a better person for it the world will be a better place for you being in it. God bless you and the victories that will come into your life.  


No comments:

Post a Comment