Sunday, November 20, 2016

Being Thankful


 With Thanksgiving coming up on Thursday we should be thankful each and every day. I am not here to condemn or judge how often anyone should be  thankful because to be honest I don’t do it as often as I should myself so why I should tell others how often and when they should.

So I have to say that I should start being thankful more often than I do.  Right now I may be thankful every few weeks or a month which is not really a good thing especially for someone who does have a lot to be thankful for. So must we do to get this rolling being thankful. My idea is to start when we get up in the morning and then we go to sleep.  After a while when we are used to being thankful do it throughout the day. Not any particular time just when the thought of being thankful comes to our mind.

What should be thankful for since this will be something new for us to do.  I figure to start out by just saying thank you. After getting on doing so add on being thankful for our family and our health.  We than can add on our friends and co-workers. We can add more to the list as time goes on.  We can mention these people throughout the day. Keep it real nice and simple however being very sincere.

If you are already doing what I suggest I commend you very much in doing so. May be you can add us onto your list especially that we will be able to be thankful ongoing and that we would not slip at all. It may be a tough going at first but I think we should be able to make it work. So I will end it here by saying “Thank You”.

No comments:

Post a Comment