Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Doing Greater Things


I know that many of us have been told that we would not come too much however this is not true at all.

I am glad that I have been blessed with a family that has believed in me where many others have not.

Knowing my story you can see that my life did not start out on the right track and I am blessed to be still alive since I was burned at four years of age. Only a few seconds difference I would not be here today.

You see God had a bigger plan for me. Also that goes for you as well. No matter what you have been told over the years you can do greater things. I am sure there are those reading this post that have done great things and will do even more.

It doesn’t matter what others have said to you over the years. I want us all to realize that we can’t let the words of others to overpower us. We can overcome the words that have been spoken over us.

You see this is part of our purpose and destiny to do greater things. It is not because we are better than anyone else. In the contrary everyone is destined to do great things. The best part is we can do it without fanfare. We can encourage others to follow us in doing great things as well.

The next question is what those great things we are meant to do are; for each of us it is different. The answer is within us and if you still don’t know ask God.

Many blessings to us all on this fine day; look forward to where we are tomorrow, next week, next month and next year. I know that we can all do it. Remember not to let others have power over you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment