Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving!


First of all want to wish my family and friends across the whole earth a happy thanksgiving. This is even to those who don’t celebrate thanksgiving in their country.

We are thankful for all the people who walked our path each and every day. Those who have made us grow and prosper. We are thankful for this year and those who have been our lives in the past who are no longer are with us.  Thanksgiving dinner table is not as large as it once was however all that have had the privilege of spending Thanksgiving with me and no longer around I am thankful every minute I spend with you. 

I am thankful for my brother Jack who lives in Virginia along with his wife Anne and their four children Leslie, Robby, Ian and Danny. Their son-in-law Daniel and new daughter-in-law Helen this year; they will be spending Thanksgiving together and I am thankful for each one of them. Also my sister Barb who is up in Quebec along with her two sons Ken and Connor; the three of you be blessed. Remembering my dad Bert and my older Dick who both have been gone for a while; I think of you both each and every day. I miss you a lot; also all the other ones who are no longer here that I had wonderful Thanksgivings with.

Today is a wonderful day that people can spend the day with the family and or friends. Bless everyone this fine day. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment