Monday, November 28, 2016

Under the Weather




It is one of those mornings when you wake up that you wish that you’re still asleep. That is how I feel this day.

It is not that I am really sick just a bit sluggish and I hope that I feel better in a few hours.  I will try to do my regular routine the best I can knowing that it will be at slower speed.

Over the weekend it rained a lot here in Western Washington however I was able to get in my walks both days. Even on days where it rains a lot there is always a short period of time when it is not raining. I wear my lovely new rain jacket so if it does rain I am still OK. The funny thing about living here is when it isn’t raining it looks like it should. Also it is nice when the sun makes an appearance even if it is for a couple minutes.

Anyway I am going to end this small piece of my post and I hope everyone is having a really day. I hope to be back in better form in a few hours or at least by tomorrow. God bless you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment