Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Being Lonely


All of us at some point or another feel lonely even when we are among other people; we want to feel significant and at times we do not. This is the reason in part to realize what our purpose in life is supposed to be.

Even though we know our purpose being lonely can happen anyway. There are times where we are isolated and other times we feel being in the desert.

Though we don’t feel this way when it is happening it is actually a good thing because we can relate to others who are going through the same things we are.

I especially feel this way during this time of the year and when I am in a big crowd of people. Small groups I don’t feel that way as often especially if I do know the people.

So when I am lonely it means that I am in a battle and in depression at times. It has happened so often that I am familiar with it.

I believe now the important thing is to find other people that are dealing with being lonely. I do know that everyone feels that way now and then. The key is to find them when they are lonely. I believe that we can share our loneliness with each other; a good way to meet a new friend as well.

Being single I know it is easy to become lonely however I do think that married people can be lonely as well. It can be the reason that couples sometimes break up because they no longer communicate. If you are married with problem like that I would make sure to communicate with your partner no matter how unwilling they are. If you have lost the spark I believe that you can get it back all you both have to do is try. Also remember that your partner is not your whole life either. Be sure to have a friend; one of the same sex that you can talk to each other. The other one could be going through the same thing.

Encouraging each other and meeting together can be your purpose in life. I don’t think it will totally take away loneliness all together however can make it happen less often. Best of luck in all your relationships. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment