Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Good Will To Men


It seems to me that good will has lost the touch these days. Something we should do all year long and not just at Christmas time.

What does good will mean to us? It should be that we treat everyone with respect and be kind to them even if they don’t agree with us or act the same way.

We are all passionate about something and others will not agree. We should be able to let that be OK. I am not saying it will be easy but we must allow others to have a difference of opinion. Good will allows us to have peace in our hearts as well.

Do we want others to treat us like we want to be treated than we must treat them in the same manner. This is true of anyone. I desire to influence others so I must have the tools to do so and good will is one of those tools.

You don’t have to agree with others however giving good will is a good way to get others on your side.

I know that I want others to like me as best they can so I must give them favor in that regard too. Just think about it I am sure you will come to the right conclusion. Peace man!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment